Job Description – Content Specialist Intern
DREA Asia is the world’s first fully integrated mobile ad-tech and marketing automation platform. Thousands of small business owners use DREA’s PushAds platform to design, create and optimize digital ads and campaigns each day. We empower our small businesses with a powerful and easy to use platform that allows them to easily fire effective digital marketing campaigns in just 4 Steps and 60 Seconds.
Our vision is to be ‘Every Small Business Owner’s Marketer’ and we believe in doing all the legwork, so our Small Business Owners get results.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Content Specialist Intern to join our team in Kuala Lumpur!
The ideal candidate will have a keen attention for detail, great oral and written communication skills and preferably, interest in digital, social media and content marketing. We need someone with great ideas and able to make them come to life with their writing ability.
- Someone with a good knowledge of social media platforms and tools including local platforms
- Applicants with copywriting background or interest in copywriting is desirable (past/current experience in literary writing at school/work is a plus).
- Proactive with creative ideas to inspire customer adoption and loyalty
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an eye for attention to detail & design
- Excellent multi-tasker and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate well with a team to create and deliver new insights and content
- Ability to think creatively to resolve problems
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills – ability to interact effectively and professionally with internal parties
- Takes ownership, responsibility and accountability of tasks entrusted to them.
- Design or Video-Editing skills in Canva, Adobe Spark, Photoshop or Illustrator are huge pluses.
- Bonus, if you’re well-versed in a local language or Bahasa Indonesia.
*Also, if you’re someone waiting for university semester to start and doesn’t want to idle the month away, you’re welcome to apply too.
The Primary Responsibilities of this role are:
- Conduct desktop research on relevant technology topics and industry trends to generate key insights and develop content
- Generate great topic headlines and angles and create relevant accompanying assets – images and videos
- Develop content for various PR and integrated comms deliverables. This includes bylined articles, social media articles, infographics, newsletters, and eDMs
- Provide copywriting assistance
- Perform basic editorial duties such as proof reading and formatting
- Assist other team members on an ad hoc basis
- Competitive market rate MYR500 – 800
- Get to work at one of Kuala Lumpur coolest co-working spaces
- 1 month with the option to extend further with alternative arrangements based on performance and availability
If This Sounds Like You
Apply! Send us over your CV and Writing Samples that you have. If we think you’re a good match we’ll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
Come be a part of an open, collaborative and innovative culture. Our people are always working together to build the next big thing and to achieve impossible feats – which also keeps the place buzzing.
Internship Duration: 1 month
Monthly Allowance: > RM500