At CIMB Group we believe foresight is the key to unlocking potential. As we extend into universal banking to cover all areas of financial services, we look for individuals with a thirst for challenge, a sound educational background and outstanding capabilities. Well-rounded, multi disciplined persons with high intelligence, energy and integrity are welcome to be part of this forward thinking and fast moving organization.
CIMB INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Starting with an orientation on our company culture, you will learn more about the inner workings of banking – alongside leaders of our industry. We also organise regular networking and training sessions to make your experience one of true learning and also a memorable one.
Our best interns are offered full-time positions upon their graduation.
- First, second or penultimate year students across all degree backgrounds
- Able to intern for a minimum of two months up to six months
- Strong academic results – minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Active in extracurricular activities including sports
- Strong desire to learn and succeed
- High energy and versatile
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively
- Work well, both independently and as a team player
- Placements of non-residents or non-citizens are subject to regulatory approvals.
All year round.
*This vacancy was automatically added by intern.my. Please contact us if your are the owner of this company
Internship Duration: Minimum of two months up to six months
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry