To assist with the day to day activities relating to the department operation. Maintaining outstanding department condition with fully fresh stocked and visual merchandizing standards. Provide good customer service with understand customers’ inquiries and provide appropriate recommendations to the customers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Cut and trim meat from larger, wholesale portions into different types of cuts.
- Wrap, weight, label and price a variety of cuts of meat for on-demand selections by customers in an efficient manner that keeps customers satisfied.
- Receive and inspect deliveries of meat to ensure that they adhere to the highest quality standards and are not expired.
- Liaise with supplier for any quality and freshness issues and provide feedback to superior.
- Maintain and clean the meat preparation counter to reduce the risk of food contamination and adhere to food safety guidelines.
- Maintain hygiene of the storage area, selling floor and entire department as well as equipment (machine and utensils) according to the company SOP.
- Daily monitor correct temperature of the refrigerator and update the temperature sheet by daily basis.
- Ensure FIFO (First In First Out) & FEFO (First Expiry First Out) practice in cold room and normal chiller display through daily inspection on the expiry dates and freshness of the products.
- Perform daily check on price change report to ensure every product with correct price and description.
- Ensure the correct information on POP cards and display according to company standard.
- Provide feedback regard stock movement and propose stock ordering to superior.
- Always provide good services to the customers.
- Ensure all sales, marketing and promotional activities are brief to subordinates and feedback relevant issues to superior.
- Perform any other duties in general operational functions and ad-hoc assignments.
Internship Duration: 3-6 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500