As a Business Operations Intern, you will get your hands on multi-national projects , which gives you the chance to see what happens behind the scene in recruitment industry. You will report to the Head of Business Operations, who is based in Singapore and assist Business Operation Executive, who is based in Malaysia. You will be helping to streamline the operations of a new Business Unit of the company and ensuring a high level of delivery. Ideally, you should come with impeccable organisational skills and a strong sense of ownership and responsibility towards your work.
- Communicate with our potential clients
- Understand client requirements and setting up projects using our company platform, ensuring confidentiality at all times.
- Produce working guidelines, documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Ensure project objectives and deadlines are met, driving tasks to completion and maintaining project schedules.
- Participate in administrative tasks and project control activities such as detailed quality checks, reporting, record keeping and etc.
- Handle ad hoc tasks that is given by superior
You Should Come With:
- Attention to detail and process oriented.
- Effective organisational and time management skills, ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deliverables in a timely manner.
- Able to communicate ideas and information effectively in writing and verbally.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced professional environment, adaptable and flexible in an ever-changing startup landscape.
- Results driven and resourceful, looking for and trying different ways to arrive at a solution if the general route does not work.
- Self-driven with a high level of commitment and integrity, having an excellent “can do” working attitude.
- Good spoken and written English; fluency in Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Be part of one of the multinational executive search firm.
- An exciting, collaborative environment.
- Participate in an open, creative and innovative company culture.
- Work in a beautiful office space in Kuala Lumpur Eco City!
- Allowance are offered for the intern!
Internship Duration: At least 3 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500