- Willing to learn and get your hands dirty in the everyday operations of an eCommerce division of a public listed 3rd Party Logistics regional player
- Up for a challenge and highly self-motivated.
- Internship positions are for duration of at least 3 month(s).
- Monitor inventory and order tracking via eCommerce system
- Product content and information management on various eCommerce channels
- Data and reports reconciliation
- Customer support on inquiries via phone, email or social media platforms-
- Assist the account manager with effective on-boarding and implementation of new accounts.
- Accesses, clarifies and resolves client’s requirements on an ongoing basis by reviewing their processes and suggesting improvements
- Assist the account manager to coordinate marketing, operations and sales projects related to accounts
- Conduct research on potential clients, partners and competitors
- We offer the opportunity to build your skillsets in the fast growing eCommerce industry where you would be getting hands on experience in understanding the ins and outs of running a e-fulfillment and digital marketing business
- Interns who perform to expectations would be considered for a permanent position after their internship period
Internship Duration: Minimum 3 months
Monthly Allowance: RM 500