TAPiO is a team of high level local and international advisers who have extensive knowledge in the Asia and international markets. TAPiO assists clients to make performance-enhancing and forward thinking decisions in the best interests of their companies. TAPiO maintains an extensive network of experts and specialists and is mainly focused on advice to governments, countries and international tier 1 corporations.
This is not just an internship but a Leadership Internship Programs for students from various higher education students from foreign as well as local Malaysian institutes. The objective of this program is to mentor students and enable the students to participate in real-life projects under the guidance and supervision of Managers and Directors.
This program will provide an opportunity to gather expertise alongside professionals.
Interns will be conduct real live business tasks which will be a great platform to gain experience and to learn new skills that are beneficial to their future careers.
- Assisting a team of research professionals to help manage multiple research projects and suppliers.
- Assisting in compiling & analyzing & presenting results internal and external market research projects across a range of industries.
- Assisting in qualitative or quantitative surveys which may involve writing of summary, conduct an interview or focus group assessments.
- Meeting with Business Executives, Government officials, NGO’s and Diplomats from various organizations and nations.
- Attending cooperate events with Directors & Managers & meeting with C-Level / high profile people.
Internship Duration: Minimum duration for any internship is 3 months /12 weeks or more
Monthly Allowance: RM 500