● Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
● Perform competitors research and analysis
● Help organize marketing events (if any)
● Assist in monitoring and updating social channels for trending news, ideas and etc
● Assist in marketing Above the Line and Digital campaign (e.g. social media, facebook page)
• Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Familiar with all social media networks
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Initiative to suggest and carry out new ideas
• Hardworking and dedicated outlook
• Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally.
To clarify, you only need to be good at one or more of these roles.
Internship Duration: august 2018 - december 2018
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry