We are looking for a special person that wants to make a difference in the world and help us shake things up. We want you to join us in the journey of changing the way healthcare is currently being delivered.
You must be passionate about healthy living and helping people become their healthiest selves.
You have to have a ‘can-do’ attitude and the willingness to tackle any job and ‘get it done”’.
As we are a small close-knit team, you will be given more responsibility and opportunities than in a bigger company. We value honesty, respect, hard work and a good heart. At BioMark, your voice will always be heard and that your contributions valued.
Benefits for working with BioMark
- Dynamic and positive work culture that encourages initiative and new ideas
- Job satisfaction – be proud to be part of the movement where we are transforming the way healthcare is delivered
Skills we are looking for include:
- Strong execution-bias – a track record of getting things done
- Creative thinker – the ability to identify problems and find solutions
- Confidence in bringing ideas to the table
- Constantly looking for ways to improve and benefit the company
- Ability to build strong relationships – with customers, colleagues and partners
- Extremely proactive and energetic
- Able to work independently and thrive in a less structured environment
Job scope include (but not limited to):
- Assisting Business Development Head in achieving product launch deliverables
- Coordinating with third party suppliers and business partners
- Assisting in event management for Klang Valley based health
- Assisting in the creation of a social media strategies to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- The research and collection of data and contacts relating to the health industry
- Collaborating with various team members to create and execute tasks
- And a whole lot more! We’ll throw you whatever you can handle and always challenge you to be the best version of yourself!
If you love working for us and the feeling is mutual, it could lead to a full-time position and more.
Internship Duration: 3 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500