- Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments.
- Preparing foods, such as sandwiches or baked goods, and grinding and blending coffee beans, brewing coffee, and serving items to customers.
- Packaging food and beverages for sale.
- Learning about different types of coffee, precise way of roasting coffee.
- Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, emptying trash and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
- Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food quality.
- Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
- Working as part of a fun, high-energy team.
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
Internship Duration: 3 / 6 month
Monthly Allowance: RM 500