- Studies Creative Multimedia / Videography / Journalism / Television, And Film or equivalent
- A good sense of timing and visual awareness.
- Interested in graphics and animation
- Have an ear for sound and know how to enhance and mix it
- A mixture of practical and creative skills.
- A high level of attention to detail / patience / concentration.
- Have ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Possessed positive attitude / good communication skills / good team player
- Excellent organizational / great communication skills / multi-tasking ability
- Computer literate and internet savvy
- Familiar with this software is an advantage “Final Cut Pro X and Final Cut Pro 7, Adobe CC Suite — Adobe Premiere, After Effects”
- Edits short-form content, including promotional spots, docu-style features, opens/teases, sizzle reels, highlight videos, and social media.
- Works closely with senior editors on collaborative projects.
- Assist in creating motion graphics elements involving typography, photography, video and animation, and/or work with in-house Motion Graphics Designers on execution.
- Assist in providing general sound design and color correction.
- Must be able to work both independently and collaboratively on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Must have working knowledge of basic administrative office computer programs, on Mac and Windows PC workstations.
- Have the vision. Communicate and collaborate. Get the story, pitch original ideas, take direction, and execute in the cutting room
- Be the guardian of all media. Ingest, log, sync, organize, and back it up (more than once)
- Cut, refine, and deliver quickly and efficiently
- Make it look and sound excellent every time
- Assist in handle file conversions, compressions, disc authoring, and uploads
Internship Duration: 3 to 6 month
Monthly Allowance: RM 300
JOB IS EXPIRED.