- To assists students/practitioners to be efficient, innovative and competitive in the Malaysian capital market.
- To develop and upgrade skills of students/practitioners that is required by the Malaysian capital market.
- To provide students/practitioners with relevant knowledge to meet the needs and priorities of a developing capital market.
- To enable students/practitioners to further and put into practice the knowledge they acquired during their studies.
- To provide students/practitioners with professional working environment that can give students rewarding and interesting experience.
- To contribute pool of candidates for potential employment within the Malaysian capital market.
- Holding/Studying a Diploma/Degree/Master/Professional programme or qualification; preferable in finance, banking, economics or business related programmes. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Confident with creative problem solving skills
- Previous working experience will be added advantage
- Self-starter with good communication and interpersonal skill
- Proficient in English, oral and business writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, preferably Words, Excel and Powerpoint
- Assist qualified/license financial advisors in preparing finanacial plans for clients
- Assist to draft proposals for clients
- Handling and managing follow ups of new business cases
- Conduct product comparison across different providers
- Free internal training and coaching programmes.
- Complimentary ONE (1) day CPD Programme organised by the MFPC where the date of the CPD Programme/Seminar will be duly notified to interns, sponsored by the company
Internship Duration: 2months - 6months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500
JOB IS EXPIRED.