Working Hours: 9am – 6pm (Monday – Friday)
Internship Allowance: RM 500 /month
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- On the job training in daily business operation, sales administration, interpersonal skills and team work.
- Perform diversified secretarial duties and provide general administrative and operations support ensuring all aspects of the office is organized efficiently and effectively.
- To organize and manage correspondences.
- To maintain a systematic filing system and safekeeping of important documents.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of co-works.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required.
- Responsible for accuracy of data input into system
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Analytical skills, Problem Solving Skills, MS Office.
- Preferred skill(s): Organising Skills, Communication and Social Skills, Team Work.
- Required language(s): English.
- Preferred language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
- Applicants must be willing to work in Section 22 Batu Tiga, Shah Alam
- Internship position(s) for duration of at least 3 month(s).
Internship Duration: at least 3 months
Monthly Allowance: RM 500