Martial Arts Brigade Global INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
A youth driven company focusing on education and martial arts. Going to schools, universities and corporates for developing awareness on safety and crime prevention. Those who are interested in training and human development, learning and connecting with the top guns in the corporate and governmental organizations. THIS IS YOUR BEST PLATFORM. We are closely tied with various of NGO’s, corporates and government’s agencies. Gain new skills and experience with us!
Looking for new interns to:
- Assist in managing and facilitate the programs and other adhoc duties
- Schedule and assess training sessions
- Be involved and carry out some sales and marketing activities of the company
- Maintain/manage/update social media and website’s content and visuals
- The working hours are flexible but must be able to work on the weekends and travel.
- Possesses good communication skills and have basic knowledge in documentations
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Willling to learn and are able to adapt to different environment as necessary
- Self-motivated Ability to think creatively
With these kind of exposure and experience PLUS letter of recommendation from the esango United Nations for the humanitarian works that we are going to do together in this company. This is where you should be for your internship. Contact our secretariat and email us your resume.
Office is based in Setiawangsa, KL
Food provided when working accommodation provided when travelling
Internship Duration: 1-6 months
Monthly Allowance: RM 500