During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas :
- To administer the day-to-day activities of the Operations Dept.
- To make logistics arrangements for both personnel & equipment going for an assignment
- To initiate the process for equipment purchase or service request
- To keep track of the organization’s QHSE performance
- To compile the monthly Operations Dept data & produce them in MS Office formats for monthly presentation
- To take part in the company’s activities
- Any other ad-hoc task as assigned.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree Business Admin or equivalent.
- Required skills : Good computer literacy, MS Office;
- Required language : Bahasa Malaysia & English
Internship Duration: Nov 2018 - Feb 2019
Monthly Allowance: > RM500
JOB IS EXPIRED.