If you’re responsible, hard-working, and are looking to make a difference, you might want to consider working with us. We are searching for a young and passionate team member as an Ad Ops Executive. You will be responsible for the setup, execution, and day-to-day operations of programmatic campaigns across various media types and platforms. You will hone your optimization and strategic skills to ensure that KPIs are achieved for all assigned IOs. This role has a steep learning curve, but there is also room for a tremendous amount of development as you learn the intricacies and applications of our ad technologies.
- Support the end to end execution of programmatic buys: understanding business objectives, strategic recommendations, implementation, QA, performance analysis, and optimization;
- Assume a dynamic, cross-functional role with Leverage Media’s clients, including planning support, campaign trafficking, ongoing management and optimization of all designated campaigns;
- Set realistic expectations for deliverables and make every effort to exceed them, providing quality work in a timely manner;
- Understand and help implement a mix of strategies and tactics within different programmatic media campaigns that help drive brand awareness, engagement, and/or conversions to support the client’s overall goal;
- Support delivery of weekly, monthly and quarterly results to clients analyzing campaigns and performance to derive key insights on online customer trends and behavior;
- Monitor campaigns and alert team members with performance concerns.
Learning & Development:
- Become an expert in ad optimization, mastering the nuances and best practices of campaign setup, execution, and optimization options;
- Develop a functional understanding of Adello capabilities, internal tools, technologies, and our client business;
- Develop working relationships with media, creative, account managements teams as well as vendor partners;
- Develop a deep understanding of the industry and market.
- 0-3 years of relevant digital media or ad ops experience;
- Analytical ability to digest data, build reports, and derive strategic insights;
- Exceptional organizational, task and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment while handling multiple tasks with shifting priorities;
- Capability to thrive in entrepreneurial environment and start-up atmosphere;
- Above average troubleshooting/problem solving skills;
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Self Service Demand Side Platforms (DoubleClick Bid Manager, TheTradeDesk, TubeMogul, Drawbridge, Media Math, etc.);
- Ad tracking knowledge (DCM, Sizmek, Flashtalking, Adform, IAS, Moat).
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Adello is reshaping the advertising industry as we know it today. So, we invite you to make your contribution in our mission. Join our friendly, multicultural team of professionals to learn, develop new skills, work with innovative technologies, gain international work experience and build professional relationships with our clients across different industries.
Adello has offices in Europe, North America, and Asia, HQ is in Switzerland.
Internship Duration: up to 1 year with the opportunity for employment
Monthly Allowance: > RM500