We are searching for a motivated Accounts Intern who is willing to learn with passionate and desire to improve oneself. Accounts Intern can expect to assist with data compilation, data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with company secretary administrative works, document filing, labeling etc. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Intern, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
Accounts Intern Responsibilities:
- Providing support to various accounting and admin tasks.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as photostat, filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions using MS Excel and accounting software.
- Any other assignments as required.
Accounts Intern Requirements:
- Proficiency with MS Excel
- Strong typing skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic Accounting principles.
- Professional manner and strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Internship Duration: 3-6 months
Monthly Allowance: RM 500