– Full time/part time/freelancing/internship. Our recruitment drive is on-going all year long, you are welcome to send in resume anytime. We regret to inform that only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
– Flexible working hour scheme: you are in full control of what time coming to and leaving office.
– We are heavily utilizing cloud technology to enhance the effectiveness of our work. If you have the same belief as us and wanted to know more, feel free to apply and join us!
- Manage and handle accounting and administration team in the day-to-day operation of different projects.
- Responsible for the project management and financial accounting and reporting, closing and consolidation of accounts, budgeting and inventory management.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and liaise with auditors, tax agent, and other relevant professionals and authorities.
- Assistance in internal controls, policies and standard operating procedures formulation.
- Setting up of costing framework
Candidates need to be:
- Currently pursuing Diploma/Bachelor in Accountancy/Finance, Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Business Studies, or any other equivalent subject.
- Computer literate and knowledge in Accounting System (Eg. Quickbooks, Xero) is an added advantage.
- Meticulous and inclination to high level of accuracy in every deliverable.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Able to read/write in Chinese language will be an added advantage.
Email to : with your resume and contact details. Our website: www.fingerteeps.com
Internship Duration: 3 to 6 months
Monthly Allowance: RM 300