- Assist in the bookkeeping and day-to-day financial activities of the Company.
- Organize and maintain files and records.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Possess or currently pursuing a Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance or equivalent.
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiar with office suite (i.e. spreadsheet and word processing etc.)
Internship Duration: 3-6 Months
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry
JOB IS EXPIRED.