The Taylor’s Education Group (TEG) Internship Programme aims to help develop the next generation of leaders by providing students a significant and meaningful experience of the inner workings of an established educational group.
If being in an environment that encourages lifelong learning, personal growth and out-of-the-box thinking is something that you would like to be a part of, then Taylor’s Education Group is the establishment for you.
As an intern at Taylor’s, you will have the opportunity to be attached in one of the following areas: marketing, HR, ICT, finance, academic and many more. This opportunity allows you to achieve:
- An insight into the different facets of education management
- Exposure to actual projects that will challenge and put into practice academic knowledge
- Experience a culture that promotes open communication and network with managers as well as business leaders
APPLYING FOR THE INTERNSHIP
Should you be an undergraduate (in your penultimate or final year of studies) or a postgraduate with;
- current academic standing of at least CGPA 3.0 (or equivalent),
- strong leadership skills, active participation in co-curricular activities,
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Internship Duration: 10-12 weeks
Monthly Allowance: > RM500