An epic experience of learning the tricks of digital marketing in the travel industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* The selected interns’ main focus is to:
1. Research and write wanderlust worthy blog posts and guides for an upcoming travel tech startup.
2. Create and manage all social media platforms from Facebook to Instagram to Pinterests while learning Data Analytics (Marketing Data) at the same time.
Top performing interns / part-timers will be eligible for a permanent position with Tripovo.
* Must be an existing University Student in Malaysia of any degree. Preferably Communications.
* Must have the ability to communicate in writing.
*Intern must have lust for travel and is willing to inspire people to travel.
* Being active in Social Media is a plus.
* Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
* Required language(s): English.
* Preferred language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
* Most important thing: Must be willing to learn and does not mind doing the hard work.
Why work with us?
Simply put, you will have so many responsibilities that after your internship, you are one step ahead amongst your batch. You will learn so much that this experience is something you will take in your life forever. No BS.
* 500 RM / month
* Minimum of three (3) months
Skills: Writing / Public Relations / Social Media
State: Kuala Lumpur
Working Hours: 9AM – 6PM, standard, but can be flexible
Start Date: 2016-03-01
Duration: 3 months and above
Internship Duration: at least 3 months starting March 2016
Monthly Allowance: RM 500