Are you always on social media? Do you have a knack for helping others? Perhaps you’ve been told how persuasive and reliable you are? You’ll fit right into this role!
You will be instrumental in:
- interacting and engaging with our community of young professionals and employer clients
- coming up with creative, eye-catching content for our social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and our blog)
- writing about interesting career tips and issues!
- A recent graduate or student of a law, journalism, business, marketing or other equivalent degree course
- Passionate about writing and creating eye-catching social media content
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Resourceful, pro-active and outgoing!
Internship Duration: 2 months
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry