This is no ordinary gig. You won’t be making coffee or copies, but you will dive straight into the nitty gritty of being part of a Marketing Department in a young, fast-paced, forward-thinking company. You will work in a casual environment with the opportunity to gain valuable first-hand experience in various aspects of marketing, which will assist in your future career progress as a marketing communications and/or advertising professional.
You will need to be hands-on and will be given specific tasks to complete within tight deadlines. Most of your work will involve the execution of tasks as part of marketing strategies that are already in place in-line with the company’s aspiration of boosting sales and keeping customers happy.
Responsibilities will be shared among all interns for the duration of this internship programme. However, we do value teamwork, initiative and resourcefulness to help ensure delivery of tasks is up to expectation and within deadlines.
- Assist in the overall preparation of marketing materials and initiatives
- Research, analyse, collate and submit information as requested
- Prepare presentations for marketing and training purposed based on input provided
- Conduct competitive analysis and prepare reports with substance
- Assist in the production of various marketing collaterals such as catalogues, website, videos and brochures among others
- Proofread and fact-check marketing collaterals prior to production
- Any other tasks as requested by your superiors
Ideally, you are graduate or undergraduate in Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communications or any other relevant field of study. You will be required to commit a minimum of 3 months for this internship, and possess:
- Excellent spoken and written communication in English
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals
- Eagerness to gain real-world experience
- Pleasant personality, creative mindset and resourcefulness
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Good skills with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Remuneration for this internship is RM800 per month/per candidate
Internship Duration: 6 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500