• In charge of administrative function which encompasses documents structures.
• To manage / Assist ad-hoc assignments.
• To ensure the administrative functions supporting the department & organization effectively.
• Successful candidate shall be offered a full-time employment with good performance during the probation / traineeship.
• Fast learner & good knowledge in computer & internet.
• Candidates with good interpersonal & communication skills shall be provided with chances to meet clients to entice the corporate servicing knowledge & experience.
• Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
• Preferred skill(s): Documentation Management.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
• 2 Internship position(s) for duration of 6 month(s).
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry