ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary tasks will include:
- Market Research: Identify and evaluate specific business opportunities and market trends. Specific activities would include, but not limited to, desktop research, company and/or industry experts interview, survey and/or on-site visit, and market and competitive analysis.
- Partnership Development: Identify, build and manage long term relationships with strategic partners in pursuit of growth opportunities. Specific activities would include organizing and attending meetings with external parties to discuss strategic collaboration opportunities, handling external and internal communications and facilitate legal and licensing agreements with partners as needed.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Processes reports and paperwork to and from corporate offices.
- Supports in performing various analytical special projects, including working with spreadsheet, presentation and/or database applications to create reports for department or office meetings.
- Collaborates with staff and departments in preparing special projects.
- Special administrative tasks as they arise.
(The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.)
Internship Duration: Minimum 3 months
Monthly Allowance: RM 500